Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Blog

Welcome to my blog! I have been tossing around the idea for a while, and I finally gave in. Not because I have a cause per se.... I just have a big mouth and not enough ears to listen to it. I am a character and I hope I am able to convey that through this blog. I have been told by several people that I need to write a book based on my life. My mom thinks it should be something along the lines of a Lifetime movie, and a few of my friends think it should be a comedy. I tend to agree with my friends. The events in my life have been tragic, and the only thing that keeps me from falling to pieces is my ability to turn things into a joke (or at least try to.) So sit back, grab a box of tissues and a snack or two (share some with me!) and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory! Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs