Friday, January 28, 2011

Krista is an Idiot

I know! Is it time for Krista is an Idiot already? That's twice in one week!

Remember that party I went to? I bought some things.. I won't share with those of you who aren't in the privileged to be in the know. Anyways David gave me a check. He always looks at the copies on the Internet... Krista knows this tidbit. HEHEHE the other night was no different. Except this time in the memo line I put "For: SEX TOYS".  I was tickled pink when he told me this. He didn't find it so amusing that Pedro the bank guy would also see this, as well as many other bank employees. He should have expected as much from me. Anyways this concludes this Krista is an Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory! Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs