Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday Y'all!

This week seems to be dragging by for some ungodly reason. I am thinking that it is what is waiting at the end of the week that has me wishing the week would move faster, because I am pretty stoked about it. Whatever the reason, I am looking forward to everyday after today. I hope Your Wednesdays are going well. 

Here is what I'm loving this week:


1.My Family (duh!) Raising 4 kids gets hectic at times ( Moms who have more, my hats off to you.)
But there is never a dull moment in this house.

Dinner time when Daddy isn't home can get wild.


2.My Kitchen Aid mixer. I thought people were joking when they claimed their undying love and devotion for this small appliance. I was WRONG! After lovingly giving it a bath before tucking her away in her nook, I lightly kissed her. No joke, I literally kissed this machine. Once I realized what I had just done, I laughed, felt like a FREAK and then understood what the fuss was about. 

Here she is, in all her glory.


3.The band Of Monsters and Men. They are pretty freaking good. Check them out below:



Little Talks




Dirty Paws


4.My new Ikea rug. I love it , it makes me happy just looking at it and it pulls my den together.



5. The HBO show GIRLS. I have fallen in love with this show. It is pretty realistic look at 4 women in their early twenties. They are dealing with things like unplanned pregnancies, finding a job after college, emotionally un available guys, and clingy guys. They are young women trying to find out who they are in the world. It is smart, funny, and human, There will be someone you connect with if not all of them at on point ir another. I feel like I am more of a Hannah. She is chubby and awkward. She is looking for acceptance from her disrespectful lover and friends. She says the wrong thing at the wrong time. She is snarky and  sarcastic. I find I completely relate to her character, since I am ALWAYS seeming to say the wrong thing. But I have a bit of a Shoshanna in me as well. 

  




linkup here:with Jamie

3 comments:

  1. I love little talks just got done listening to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all... your kids adorable! Second of all... I must tune in to "Girls"! It looks so funny! Hope you're having a great Wednesday, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kitchen aid mixer!!:)

    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory! Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs