Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A New Direction for the Blog

Hey Y'all! I am trying to get back in the swing of things here on my blog. I am thinking of using Pinterest to up my viewership, but in order to lure unsuspecting readers in to my web of craziness I need to write less about "My kids are whiny , ill-behaved brats and my husband thinks I'm crazy.. and I really am crazy , thanks to OCD and I work so hard...whaaaa!" and more like " This is a recipe for a fantorgasmic roast chicken I made." and " Look at my ahhmazing crafts I made."  I will still post about things lie " The day I was arrested because I am an unorganized hack." but I am also going to have things like " How I reformed my unorganized so there is no repeat offences." I am going to write about recipes I make up (because I am a rebel and refuse to actually use a recipe for anything but baking, I come up with my own) , crafts I have done from pinterest and links to tutorials from REAL crafty people, my adventures in homekeeping and decorating my home, as well as the many misadventures of our clan. I hope y'all enjoy it more than you do now.

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
           
                              Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory! Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs