Monday, April 16, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

I am pretty terrible lately about meal planning and around 6pm doing this:

" David.. what are we going to do for dinner?"
" I don't know. What would you like to do?"
"If I knew I wouldn't have asked you, and dinner would be done by now."
"Babe, what are you in the mood for?"
" You know, the usual, wings, mexican or sushi.Kids what do?"
"PIZZA!"
Gross. And the floor of my garage is littered with pizza boxes waiting for the recycle bin.
So here is a stab at becoming more organized, and eating less fatty shit. I might make this a blog hop one day.

Meal Plan for the Week of 4/16

Monday: Grilled Mac and Cheese Sandwiches sandwiches and corn on the cob.

Tuesday:  Lunch: Avocado egg salad
                        Dinner: Roasted pork loin with sauteed mushrooms and steamed (or raw, depending on which kid hates which)

Wednesday: Hot ham and fresh mozzarella sandwiches and croc-pot  baked potato soup.

Thursday: The busiest day here Broiled gnocchi and marinara with ricotta  , kids choice veggie.

Friday: Spicy cheesy grits with Shrimp and a side salad.

I will post recipes later in the week. 

Happy Monday Y'all!


1 comment:

  1. That conversation you had with your guy sounds identical to ours! Meal planning is definitely the way to go! Make it a blog hop! I'll come! :-) thanks for following me! Following back. Your kids are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory! Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs